What do I need for the initial meeting with my attorney?
Clients should bring in these four things:
1) a list of assets and liabilities,
2) a list of creditors showing the amount due to each creditor,
3) a list of income and expenses, and
4) last two years tax returns. We will discuss your financial situation and determine if bankruptcy is appropriate. If it looks like bankruptcy is appropriate, I will provide you with forms to fill out. When this is complete, the petition and schedules will be prepared and filed.
5) Evidence of last 6 months of income.
Contact us today!
The Law Offices of Bankruptcy Attorney Omar Zambrano is on your side 1-800-562-0004.
When you face financial troubles, Attorney Omar Zambrano is here to help! Contact us today to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION. We offer a low monthly payment plan!
Bankruptcy Terms and Definitions
How Do I File for Bankruptcy On My Own
Which Bankruptcy Chapter to File?
How Do I Rebuild My Credit?
Top-Rated Los Angeles Foreclosure Attorneys
The Loan Modification Process
What Can I Do to End Wage Garnishment?
Small Business Bankruptcy
Creditor Harassment Unethical Collection Practices
Short Sales Real Estate Broker & Attorney Omar Zambrano
Top Rated California Real Estate Attorney Omar Zambrano
Contact us today to schedule a Free Consultation!
CALL US AT OUR 24 HOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE: 1-800-562-0004
Our Business Hours are:
- Mon – Friday from 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday from 10:00am – 2:00pm
When you face financial troubles, Attorney Omar Zambrano is here to help!
Contact us today to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION.
- Law Offices of Omar Zambrano - Baldwin Park
- 12738 East Ramona Blvd. Baldwin Park, CA 91706
We offer a low monthly payment plan!